I trained as a medic specialising in public health. My methodological areas of expertise include quantitative research particularly randomised controlled trials of prevention and service delivery and my areas of interest are musculoskeletal (particularly patellofemoral pain), cancer, stroke and inequalities in access to health services.
- The United Kingdom Field Epidemiology Training Programme: meeting programme objectives
- Inequalities in access to health and social care among adults with multiple sclerosis: a scoping review of the literature
- Fear of Falling in Obese Women under 50 years of age: a cross-sectional study with exploration of the relationship with physical activity
- Navigating cancer using online communities: a grounded theory of survivor and family experiences
- A questionnaire to identify patellofemoral pain in the community: an exploration of measurement properties