Emily is a Lecturer in Nurse Eduaction at Edge Hill University, and leads the first year of study (NUR1000) of the BSc Nursing Programmes.
Emily has a varied clinical background: children and young people’s acute inpatient care, emergency nursing, clinical education and infection prevention / ANTT.
- Pedagogy and innovative teaching
- Research informed teaching
- Academic literacy development
- Developing professionalism
- Infection Prevention / ANTT
- Emergency Nursing
Emily is involved in teaching theory, simulation, clinical skills and undertaking assessment across the first year of the BSc Nursing programmes.