As part of graduation celebrations Edge Hill University is awarding 22 study prizes to exceptional students who have gone above and beyond during their studies.
The study prizes are awarded to the very best students who have secured the highest marks, written an exceptional dissertation or created exceptional TV, media or film content.
The winners will be awarded a special certificate to highlight their success during graduation ceremonies taking place 18 to 22 July.
Dr John Cater, Vice-Chancellor of Edge Hill University, said: “Congratulations to our study prize winners who serve as an incredible example of what can be achieved with hard work and dedication. Their loved ones should be proud to celebrate their achievements with them.
“I’m sure all our winners will go on to achieve great things in the future. Good luck to them, and to all our students graduating this week.”
The full list of study prize winners are:
- Molly Kelly, The Royal Society of Biology Prize
- Molly Kelly, The Lisa Ratcliffe Study Prize
- Isobel Breeze, The Ernest Cook Trust Award for Learning from the Land
- Paris Frodsham, British Psychological Society Prize
- Maya Gibson, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Adam Ellison, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Jacob Davies, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Jessica Ferran, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Yasmin Kavanci, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Jack Mcdermott, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Elizabeth Watson, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Thomas Smith, The Paul Cannon Memorial Award
- Lia Dalby, The Faculty Study Prize
- Keely Snelson, The Pat Swain Prize
- Stephanie Flannery, The Joanne Leadbetter Prize
- Meggie Caravotta (joint winner), The Faculty Study Prize
- Chloe Webb (joint winner), The Faculty Study Prize
- Helena Dance, Chartered Institute of Marketing Prize
- Joseph Green, The Liverpool Society of Chartered Accountants Prize
- Juan Gutierrez De Rojas, The Hazel Richardson Study Prize
- Callum Clark, The Anne Proctor Study Prize
- Katie Pratley, The John McManus Prize
Discover more about our courses by visiting www.edgehill.ac.uk/study.