You can collect all post and parcels from the Student Post and Parcel Room at the following times:
- Monday – Friday during term time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Monday – Friday outside term time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
You will be sent notifications showing availability outside of term dates.
When a parcel or arrives for you, we will send you an email. Please bring your reference number which will be in the subject heading of the email and your Unicard as ID. Please note these items are held for 4 weeks and are returned to sender if not collected within this time.
Please ensure you use the following address format for any post:
Room Number and Hall
Edge Hill University
St Helens Road
Term Time Postcodes
|Main Building||Clough||L39 4QP|
|Main Building||Stanley||L39 4QP|
|Main Building||John Dalton||L39 4QP|
|Main Building||Lady Margaret||L39 4QP|
|Back Halls||Eleanor Rathbone||L39 4AH|
|Back Halls||EM Butterworth||L39 4AH|
|Back Halls||Katherine Fletcher||L39 4AH|
|Back Halls||Lady Openshaw||L39 4AH|
|Back Halls||Margaret Bain||L39 4AH|
|Forest Court||Willow||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Rowan||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Beech||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Elm||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Ash||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Cedar||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Holly||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Larch||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Oak||L39 4AA|
|Forest Court||Maple||L39 4AA|
|Founders Court||Matheson||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||Crosfield||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||Balfour||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||Smith||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||McDairmid||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||Holt||L39 4AX|
|Founders Court||Feuchsel||L39 4AX|
|Founders Court||Fennemore||L39 4AX|
|Founders Court||Dewhurst||L39 4AX|
|Founders Court||Sinclair||L39 4AL|
|Founders Court||Sarah Yelf||L39 4AL|
|Graduates Court||Pryce||L39 4AN|
|Graduates Court||Normanton||L39 4AJ|
|Graduates Court||Maconie||L39 4AP|
|Graduates Court||Ainsworth||L39 4AR|
|Graduates Court||Annakin||L39 4AQ|
|Chancellors Court||Blake||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Bradshaw||L39 4AU|
|Chancellors Court||Byron||L39 4AU|
|Chancellors Court||Booth||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Fulton||L39 4AU|
|Chancellors Court||Milner||L39 4AU|
|Chancellors Court||Pinfold||L39 4AU|
|Chancellors Court||Binns||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Lord||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Meadon||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Boyce||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Tomkins||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Williams||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court||Wilson||L39 4AW|
|Chancellors Court South||Aitkin||L39 4QP|
|Chancellors Court South||Jenkins||L39 4QP|
|Chancellors Court South||Laverty||L39 4QP|
|Chancellors Court South||Millins||L39 4QP|
|Chancellors Court South||Welch||L39 4QP|
|Palatine||Roscoe Hall||L39 4AU|
|Palatine||Carrington Hall||L39 4AU|
|Palatine||Pankhurst Hall||L39 4AU|
|Palatine||Glazebrook Hall||L39 4AU|
|Woodlands Court||A-Y||L39 4RZ|
Our Commitment to You
Facilities Management will always strive to provide you with an efficient and effective Post and Parcel Service. We are always open to comments and feedback from you as part of our monitoring process to ensure that our services continue to develop.
- Royal Mail delivers standard mail and items sent via Tracked, Recorded and Special Delivery services to the University, Monday – Saturday. Royal Mail will not deliver on Sundays, public Bank Holidays, and during periods of University closure (e.g. Winter holidays.)
- Deliveries made Monday – Friday are processed the same day by Post Room staff; please note that items delivered on Saturdays will not be processed until the next working day, and students are unable to collect these items on the same day.
Couriered Packages, Valuable & Signed For Items
- The Student Post and Parcel Room is open to courier deliveries Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. Please note that there is no provision for weekend deliveries via the Student Post and Parcel Room.
- All items for students will be processed through our electronic notification system. For each of these items received, a reference number will be assigned and a notification email will be issued to the recipient informing them of an item requiring collection.
- The notification email will contain the reference number, and details concerning collection times, collection requirements and how to get in touch.
- In most cases, you should receive an email notification within a couple of hours of its arrival on campus, however, during busier periods it may take up to a day.
- Deliveries made by couriers late on in the day may be processed the next working day.
- If you believe there is a parcel in the Student Post and Parcel Room for you, but you have not received a notification email, please email [email protected] or check your MyParcels on MyFM. When emailing, please be sure to include the name of the courier that delivered your item, the tracking number for your item and the time and date of delivery.
- Each item will be held for four weeks for collection. These four weeks will be measured from the date of the email being sent. Vacation periods will have no effect on hold time length.
- If an item is returned, an email will be sent to the recipient. The return address, if available, will be included in this email.
If you have any queries
Please email [email protected].
What You Must Do
Post and Parcels
- Collect all items promptly from the Student Post and Parcel Room.
- It is your responsibility for ensuring that all your correspondents have your most up to date address. If you move halls, or when you leave campus, you must immediately notify your correspondents of your new address. Examples of your correspondents include your bank, companies you order goods from and the Student Loans Company.
- After the Christmas and Easter vacations, please collect any items promptly from the Student Post and Parcel Room as the hold limit will still apply during vacations.
- When you leave university accommodation, for the summer or otherwise, you must collect any outstanding items from the Student Post and Parcel Room before you vacate your hall.
- When collecting signed for items, always have to hand the reference numbers provided in the subject heading of the notification email.
- Always be ready to produce photographic proof of identification (preferably a UniCard).
- You should not order an item to your university address if you won’t be able to collect it within the four week hold time limit.
- If you are on placement and not visiting the university for several weeks, you should order items to the address where you’re staying whilst on placement.
- If you wish to have your item redirected, please follow the instructions within the automated notification email for each item.
- If you wish to assign your item to a friend to collect, please do this through the ‘MyParcels’ function on MyFM.