Literacy and Phonics Conference
Join us for the Literacy and Phonics Conference 2023 held by the Faculty of Education at Edge Hill University.
The sessions for the day
- Keynote from Alex Quigley
- The Early Reading Journey and SSP – Dr Karen Boardman, Edge Hill University
- Literacy in Action – Hannah Brady, Maghull High School
- Reading and Disciplinary Literacy in the Secondary School – Kate Thornton, Penwortham Priory Academy
- Literacy – One School’s Journey – Emma Rose, Meols Cop High School
Light refreshments will be provided on the day.Reserve your place
Who is this event for?
Current students Partners
Get in touch with our event enquiries for queries associated with this event.