Important information for students who have been offered a place on module HEA4117 Medical Leadership in the 2020-21 academic year:
- Once you have been offered a place, you will need to apply for a full day’s study leave for the course induction day and each of the contact days. Your first contact day will also be your induction day. Study leave requests will still be necessary for attendance at the online workshop sessions
- For cohort dates/online workshops please see the HEA4117 module information page.
- There are ten intakes for HEA4117, you were given the opportunity to state which cohort you would prefer within your application. Those who have not specified a preference have been allocated places on a first come, first served basis. EHU reserves the right to make the final decision about which cohort you are allocated to.
- This module is a 20-credit Masters-level academic module. The module runs over a 15-week period and is delivered online, so in addition to attending the online workshops, you will be expected to participate throughout the semester in compulsory online reading and discussion board activities and you will be required to complete the module assessments which are due at the end of the semester.
HEE funded places
- HEE programmes of study are funded via NHS public funds and as such HEE has a responsibility to ensure that these funds are utilised responsibly and effectively. To support this, all those accepting a funded place on modules of the PG Cert must be aware and adhere to the cancellation policy. If cancellation charges are incurred you will personally be liable to pay these, not via your study leave allowance
Health Education England funding – cancellation policy.
- HEA4117 is one of the modules which make up the MSc Leadership Development & the Postgraduate Certificate Workplace Based Postgraduate Medical Education. Following successful completion of this module, you may choose to continue your studies and complete either of these awards. You should be aware that the additional modules needed to complete the programmes are not funded by HEE
Enrolment and pre-course information
- Prior to your cohort start date, you will receive an invitation to enrol communication, which will contain your student log-in ID and password. It will also contain instructions on how to complete your online enrolment and gain access to the module area within our VLE, Learning Edge.
- You will also have access to the pre-course information and reading which should be completed before attending on your chosen induction date.
- Please note if you have applied for cohorts commencing before November we anticipate sending your invitation to enrol in August. If you have applied for January cohorts you will not be contacted until November. If you have applied for March cohorts, you will not be contacted until January.
If you still have questions after reading the information on the website, then please contact [email protected]