Learning Edge is the name given to the suite of web-based learning and teaching systems available 24/7 on and off-campus to students and staff at Edge Hill University. It enables teaching staff to provide course and module content, assessments and other teaching and learning functions for their students.
- Students and staff will be automatically enrolled to Learning Edge. You do not need to register
- Sign in using your Edge Hill username and password
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the best experience with Learning Edge
- Help and support for students and staff are located in Learning Edge. Choose Help from the Learning Edge menu bar
- Guidance and resources for staff wanting to build their courses are located in Learning Edge. Choose Staff from the Learning Edge menu bar