- Practice Research; creative process; and methodologies.
- Performance photography and documentation; and discourses of images and performance.
- Playwrighting; palimpsests of landscape; site specific and site responsive community writing.
- Performance projection and animation; miniature installation work interrogating memory, commemoration & WWI.
BA (Hons) Drama; BA (Hons) Creative Performance. Modules: multimedia; Key Modern Drama Practitioners; site-specific performance; installation art.
MA Making Performance. Modules: Practice as Research; performance practice; dissertation.
Director of Studies:
- Circus and Street Arts as Radical Art Forms
- Effects of Nazi Occupation on Norwegian Music
- Exploring Domination Through Sound Art
- Devising Dance Theatre (University of Bolton).
- In Search of Duende
- Time Ghost: A Memetic Application for the Creation of Live and Virtual Performance
- Commedia Dell’Arte and Neo-Commedia
Applications welcomed in the areas of scriptwriting; experimental writing; commemoration; multimedia; installation arts; community arts; performance photography and documentation practices.