University Library, Ormskirk is open today:
|Monday 18 February 2019||24 hours|
|Tuesday 19 February 2019||24 hours|
|Wednesday 20 February 2019||24 hours|
|Thursday 21 February 2019||24 hours|
|Friday 22 February 2019||24 hours|
|Saturday 23 February 2019||24 hours|
|Sunday 24 February 2019||24 hours|
The Catalyst Helpdesk is open 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and 10am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Outside of these times self-service facilities are available.
Access to Catalyst outside Helpdesk hours is via swipe access with a valid UniCard. If you are an Edge Hill student or member of staff and want to bring a visitor into the building please ensure you speak to the member of staff on duty who will sign them in.
The University Library is situated in Catalyst at the heart of the Ormskirk campus. Facilities include:
- Networked PCs and wireless access
- Access to 200,000 items including books and audiovisual resources
- Printing and photocopying
- Bookable group rooms and collaborative spaces
- Dedicated silent study floor
- A range of study areas – group work, quiet study and silent study
- Access to help and support
To help you find a PC in the University library use the PC availability app.
|What you can find on this floor|
If you are unable to find a learning space in the University Library remember that there are other learning spaces across campus:
- The Hub contains PCs, Macs and group study pods