University Library, Ormskirk is open today:
|Monday 17 June 2019||24 hours|
|Tuesday 18 June 2019||24 hours|
|Wednesday 19 June 2019||24 hours|
|Thursday 20 June 2019||24 hours|
|Friday 21 June 2019||24 hours|
|Saturday 22 June 2019||24 hours|
|Sunday 23 June 2019||24 hours|
The Catalyst Helpdesk is open 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and 10am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.
Outside of these times self-service facilities are available.
Access to Catalyst outside Helpdesk hours is via swipe access with a valid UniCard.
The University Library is situated in Catalyst at the heart of the Ormskirk campus. Facilities include:
- Networked PCs and wireless access
- Access to 200,000 items including books and audiovisual resources
- Printing and photocopying
- Bookable group rooms and collaborative spaces
- Dedicated silent study floor
- A range of study areas – group work, quiet study and silent study
- Access to help and support
To help you find a PC in the University library use the PC availability app.
|What you can find on this floor|
If you are unable to find a learning space in the University Library remember that there are other learning spaces across campus:
- The Hub contains PCs, Macs and group study pods