The UpSkilling Lancashire project is part-funded by the European Social Fund and supports Lancashire based SMEs and micro businesses to increase the skills and capability of their employees, enabling the business to compete regionally, nationally and internationally.
UpSkilling Lancashire brings together a range of support to help equip your business for the future.
People are your greatest asset, connecting and developing people with the right skills and capabilities is paramount to business success.
Opening your doors to students can bring fresh ideas into your workplace and encourage and inspire the best skills and resources into your business.
Ways to work with and inspire students include:
- Work placements
- Guest speakers
- Industry and career events
- Taster sessions and simulations
- Live projects
We can work with you to:
- agree your skills gaps and training needs
- design a work-force development action plan
- access expert advice and identify suitable development opportunities across the region
Read the UpSkilling Lancshire privacy notice.
Here to support you
Get in touch
Call us on 01695 657 442 or complete the form below to find out how we can help you: