Research in the Business School consists of individual scholars and small groups working on a range of projects within the areas of:
- Organisational Leadership and Management
- Business Modelling, Supply Chain Management & Lean Processes
- Culture & Change Management
- Emergency Services Management, Organisational Resilience & Interoperability
- Accounting and Institutional Perspectives
- Digital Economy & new Business Models
- Consumer Behaviour & Decision Making
- International Trade and Mergers/Acquisitions
- Applied & Developmental Economics
- Organisational Learning and Development
- Enterprise & Entrepreneurship
- Accountability & Governance in Public Services
Business School academics are actively involved in collaborative research projects, organising conferences, workshops and publish research in international journals.
The School also has a number of PhD students pursuing work in the areas of both management and computing and we are happy to discuss with interested applicants how we can support their own research.
For more details contact:
Professor Paresh Wankhade BSc MA MPA PhD FHEA PG Cert.
Professor of Leadership and Management