These events provide a great opportunity to find out more about our programmes, speak with tutors and view our stunning campus.
Informal Talks for Teacher Training and Education Students
Informal talks for prospective teacher training and education students take place on selected days throughout the year at Edge Hill University.
The next teacher training and education talk takes place on:
- Wednesday 19th April 2017, 3pm-7pm – Book Now
- Itinerary: 3pm Campus Tour, 4pm Student Finance Talk, 5pm Teacher Training and Education Overview, 6pm Tutor Q&A
Attending an informal talk will enable you to find out more about:
- Training for a career in teaching;
- Preparing to work in a variety of roles supporting the learning and development of children and young people;
- Tracing the evolution of teaching and learning to place yourself at the forefront of current education policy and practice.
You will also gain an insight into what studying here is like.
Successful completion of a teacher training degree at Edge Hill University leads to the recommendation for Qualified Teacher Status.
Please note, you can also visit the Faculty of Education and find out more about our teacher training and professional education degrees at any of the University’s open days.