Edge Hill’s Institutional Health, Safety and Environmental Policy clearly articulates the University’s commitment to managing the environmental impacts of our activities. This is supported by our Environmental and Sustainability Policy , which reinforces the University’s commitment to environmental sustainability.
Our Environmental Sustainability Strategy translates these policy declarations into meaningful objectives and targets, and sets out how we intend to deliver these in the accompanying action plan. Updates will be provided against the action plan on an annual basis.
– Environmental Management Strategy
– Environmental Sustainability Report
– Institutional Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
– Sustainable-Food-Policy updated
– Ethical Investment Policy
– Fairtrade Policy