Our subject taster days provide a great opportunity to visit the campus and attend introductory and taster sessions in your chosen subject.
By joining us for a subject taster day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance A level or BTEC study through deeper engagement with a subject to help you make an informed choice about the right degree for you;
- Discover how school and university subjects relate to different career paths;
- Explore our stunning campus and find out more about our facilities and accommodation;
- Speak to current students and staff and ask any questions you may have;
- Receive general information and advice about student life.
You can book your place to attend a subject taster day on the following dates.
|Biology and Biosciences||Wednesday 17 November 2021|
|Business and Management, Marketing and Accountancy||Wednesday 3 November 2021|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Wednesday 24 November 2021|
|Dance, Drama and Musical Theatre||Wednesday 10 November 2021|
|Education||Wednesday 1 December 2021|
|English, History and Creative Writing||Wednesday 10 November 2021|
|Geography and Geology||Wednesday 24 November 2021|
|Health, Social Care and Medicine||Date to be announced|
|Law, Criminology, Policing and Politics||Wednesday 10 November 2021|
|Media, Film, TV and Music Production||Wednesday 10 November 2021|
|Psychology||Wednesday 24 November 2021|
|Social Sciences||Wednesday 3 November 2021|
|Sport and Physical Activity||Wednesday 3 November 2021|
Further information is available at www.edgehill.ac.uk/subjecttasterdays.
If you have any queries about the subject taster days, you can also email us at [email protected].