These events provide a great opportunity to find out more about our programmes, speak with tutors and view our stunning campus.
The dates of forthcoming education open events are:
- Wednesday 28th February 2018, 3pm-6:30pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 25th April 2018, 3pm-6:30pm – Book Now
Each event includes a welcome talk at 3pm, a campus tour at 3:15pm, refreshments at 4:15pm, an overview of student finance at 4:45pm, and a tutor drop-in and Q&A from 5pm.
Attending an education open event will enable you to find out more about:
- Training for a career in teaching;
- Preparing to work in a variety of roles supporting the learning and development of children and young people;
- Tracing the evolution of teaching and learning to place yourself at the forefront of current education policy and practice.
You will also gain an insight into what studying here is like.
Please note, you can also visit the Faculty of Education and find out more about our teacher training and professional education degrees at any of the University’s open days.