The next campus tours are taking place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 8 December 2021, 12:30pm – Book Now
- Monday 13 December 2021, 12:30pm – Book Now
- Friday 14 January 2022, 12:30pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 19 January 2022, 3pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 26 January 2022, 3pm – Book Now
- Friday 25 February 2022, 12:30pm – Book Now
- Wednesday 9 March 2022, 3pm – Book Now
- Friday 22 April 2022, 12:30pm – Book Now
By joining a tour, you will discover why the campus has been ranked best in the North West and in the top five in the UK for university facilities (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2020) and been recognised as one of the world’s best green spaces for nine successive years (Green Flag Award 2020).
Pre-booking is essential and places are limited to help everyone feel comfortable in smaller groups.
All tours will last approximately one hour. The tour route is mainly outdoors and we request that you continue to wear a face covering when inside. Access to some buildings may be restricted and it may not be possible to view inside our accommodation.
If you have booked a place but no longer plan to attend, please get in touch to let us know by emailing [email protected]. We will continue to monitor Government guidance and if our plans change we will contact you in advance of your visit.
How to Find Us
Edge Hill University is located in the heart of North West England, close to the thriving market town of Ormskirk and the vibrant cities of Liverpool and Manchester.