Our Business and Management degrees introduce the fundamentals of business and management practice, immersing you in a wide range of business functions and equipping you with a detailed understanding of how organisations operate.
You will gain hands-on experience with live client projects and have the opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurial skills running your own student business.
You can choose a broad-based degree or specialise in a particular area of business and management. Whichever course you choose, you will gain affiliate membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), a globally recognised professional body, for the duration of your programme and one additional year following graduation.
My course is really up-to-date, something might be in the news one day and in your lecture the next, so you are learning how real businesses are operating right now.
BSc (Hons) Business & Management
I decided to do an industrial placement to get some experience and enhance my CV - I never imagined it would lead to a trip to Malawi to build a school.
BSc (Hons) Business and Management
Business and Management in the News
- BAME community, women and people with disabilities are focus of leadership skills course during lockdown
- Business student named as Barnardo’s Young Achiever in national awards
- Business student earns brownie points
EHU Insight on The Conversation
- BSc (Hons) Business & Economics
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Accounting & Finance
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Leisure & Tourism
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Innovation & Enterprise
- BSc (Hons) International Business
The stunning £8m Business School building provides state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities for Business and Management students.
The three-storey building offers a 100-seat lecture theatre and modern seminar and meeting rooms.
There are also social learning areas which encourage a more informal and interactive style of learning, in addition to an attractive roof garden and atrium.
Business School 360 Virtual Tour
Open Days and Virtual Events
Our November 2020 open day is going virtual. We will ensure that you can still discover everything that Edge Hill University has to offer and get answers to all of your questions. You will be able to find out more about business and management and the University through a series of online activities.
If you would like to see our stunning campus for yourself, private campus tours, led by a student guide, are also available on a variety of dates. Pre-booking is essential.Book your place at our virtual open day