Our range of flexible and responsive health and social care courses ensure that there are options for postgraduate study whether you are a current or aspiring health care professional.
There are opportunities to challenge current thinking and address the priorities in child and adolescent mental health, develop the competencies required to register as an associate nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition, or develop advanced knowledge and critical understanding of the management and rehabilitation of offenders.
A comprehensive professional development portfolio is also available that covers areas including advanced practice, cardiothoracic care, clinical education, counselling and psychotherapy, fertility practice, medicine, leadership development, palliative and end-of-life care, and surgery.
Chat Online with our Postgraduate Recruitment Manager
If you’re interested in postgraduate study at Edge Hill University, you can chat online with Rachael Buckley, our Postgraduate Recruitment Manager.
Rachael will be online every Wednesday between 10am and 2pm to answer any questions you might have about our postgraduate courses, entry criteria or how to apply.
You are also welcome to get in touch with us via live chat at any other time, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, when our Course Enquiries team will be happy to assist you.
Applied Health and Social Care
- MSc Applied Management of Offending Behaviour
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing
- PGDip Education Mental Health Practitioner for Children and Young People
- MSc Psychotherapy and Counselling – Contemporary Creative Approaches
- MSc Public Health Nutrition
- PGCert Advanced Cardiothoracic Care
- PGCert Advanced Critical Care
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- MSc Advanced Fertility Practice
- MA Clinical Education
- MSc Integrated Palliative and End of Life Care
- PGCert Integrated Palliative and End of Life Care
- MSc Leadership Development
- PGCert Medical Leadership
- MMed Medicine
- PGCert Mental Health Law and Ethics
- MSc Professional Clinical Practice
- PGCert Simulation and Clinical Learning
- MCh Surgery
- MSc Surgical Care Practice
- PGCert Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice
- PGCert Workplace-based Postgraduate Medical Education
The Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine is one of the leading providers of education and training for health and social care professionals in the North West of England.
Offering some of the best facilities for health, social care and medicine students in the country, the outstanding teaching and learning resources include leading edge clinical skills facilities, an 860-seat lecture theatre, and a variety of teaching rooms and social learning spaces.