If you are a prospective postgraduate student and want to study a taught Masters degree or Masters by Research (MRes) degree offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences you will need to apply through UKPASS.
You will also need to apply through UKPASS if you wish to study on the Faculty of Health and Social Care’s MSc Applied Clinical Nutrition, MSc Public Health Nutrition or MA Social Work.
UKPASS is an organisation, established in 2007 and run by UCAS, that handles applications for many postgraduate courses. The aim of UKPASS is to provide a simple and efficient online application process for prospective postgraduate students.
How to Apply
Applications are made online at www.ucas.com/ucas/postgraduate.
To start the application process, you will submit your contact details and choose a unique password on the UKPASS website. The system will then generate a username which you will need in order to login to your application.
The process to complete the online application form requires you to detail your employment history, qualifications and personal details, then complete a personal statement. Once completed and submitted, your application will be sent to us for consideration. There is no fee to apply to Edge Hill University via UKPASS.
You will need to apply through UKPASS, using the relevant course code, if you want to study on any of the following programmes:
- MSc Advanced Computer Networking (P060523)
- MSc Applied Clinical Nutrition (P052183)
- MSc Big Data Analytics (P060386)
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing (P060408)
- MSc Computing (P039353)
- MSc Conservation Management (P035881)
- PGCert Creative and Cultural Education (P052250)
- MA Creative Writing (P041338)
- MA Critical Screen Practice (P050325)
- MSc Cyber Security (P052286)
- Professional Doctorate Emergency Services Management (P060500)
- MA English (P041450)
- MA Film and Media (P052224)
- MSc Games Programming and Visual Computing (P060524)
- MA History and Culture (P041449)
- MSc Information Security and IT Management (P044007)
- MSc Leadership and Management Development (P043618)
- MA Making Performance (P041624)
- MA Marketing Communications and Branding (P039360)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (P039351)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Finance) (P049010)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) (P048778)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) (P051837)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Marketing) (P048779)
- MSc Media Management (P052225)
- MA Popular Culture (P047910)
- MSc Psychology (P041349)
- MSc Public Health Nutrition (P052184)
- MRes Research (P060495)
- MA Social Work (P052350)
- MSc Sport, Physical Activity and Health (P052348)
Although there isn’t a deadline for applications through UKPASS, you are advised to apply as early as possible.
For more details about the application process or to apply for a course, visit www.ucas.com/ucas/postgraduate.