Applying Through UKPASS

Applying Through UKPASSIf you are a prospective postgraduate student and want to study a taught Masters degree or Masters by Research (MRes) degree offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences you will need to apply through UKPASS.

You will also need to apply through UKPASS if you wish to study on the Faculty of Health and Social Care’s MSc Applied Clinical Nutrition, MSc Public Health Nutrition, MSc Nursing pathways, MA Social Work or the Faculty of Education’s MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning.

UKPASS is an organisation, established in 2007 and run by UCAS, that handles applications for many postgraduate courses. The aim of UKPASS is to provide a simple and efficient online application process for prospective postgraduate students.

How to Apply

Applications are made online at

Applying Through UKPASSTo start the application process, you will submit your contact details and choose a unique password on the UKPASS website. The system will then generate a username which you will need in order to login to your application.

The process to complete the online application form requires you to detail your employment history, qualifications and personal details, then complete a personal statement. Once completed and submitted, your application will be sent to us for consideration. There is no fee to apply to Edge Hill University via UKPASS.


You will need to apply through UKPASS, using the relevant course code, if you want to study on any of the following programmes:

Although there isn’t a deadline for applications through UKPASS, you are advised to apply as early as possible.

Further Information

For more details about the application process or to apply for a course, visit

Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes NoThanks for your feedback!Please tell us more: