If you are a prospective postgraduate student and want to study a taught Masters degree or Masters by Research (MRes) degree offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences or Graduate School in academic year 2019/20 you will need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate.
You will also need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate if you wish to join any of the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Medicine’s MSc Nursing pathways in academic year 2019/20.
Please note, the programmes that currently recruit via UCAS Postgraduate will use our own online application system for September 2020 entry and subsequent intakes. If you are applying to join a course listed below, with a start date before September 2020, you will still apply through UCAS Postgraduate.
How to Apply
Applications are made online at www.ucas.com/postgraduate.
To start the application process, you will need to register with UCAS Postgraduate and choose a password and select a security question. The system will then generate a username which you will need in order to login to your application.
The process to complete the online application form requires you to detail your employment history, qualifications and personal details, then complete a personal statement. Once completed and submitted, your application will be sent to us for consideration. There is no fee to apply to Edge Hill University via UCAS Postgraduate.
You will need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate, using the relevant course code, if you want to join any of the following programmes in academic year 2019/20:
- MSc Advanced Computer Networking (P060523)
- MSc Big Data Analytics (P060386)
- PGCert Big Data Analytics (P060589)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) (P051837)
- MSc Computing (P039353)
- MSc Cyber Security (P052286)
- PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Development (P060617)
- MSc Games Programming and Visual Computing (P060524)
- MSc Information Security and IT Management (P044007)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Adult) (P060577)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Child) (P060578)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Mental Health) (P060579)
Although there isn’t a deadline for applications through UCAS Postgraduate, you are advised to apply as early as possible prior to your preferred intake date.
For more details about the application process or to apply for a course, visit www.ucas.com/postgraduate.