If you are a prospective postgraduate student and want to study a taught Masters degree or Masters by Research (MRes) degree offered by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences or Graduate School you will need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate.
You will also need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate if you wish to study on the Faculty of Health and Social Care’s MSc Applied Clinical Nutrition, MSc Public Health Nutrition, MSc Nursing pathways, MA Social Work or the Faculty of Education’s MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning. There is a separate, bespoke application process for MSc Physician Associate Studies.
UCAS Postgraduate replaces UKPASS in providing a simple and efficient online application process for prospective postgraduate students.
How to Apply
Applications are made online at www.ucas.com/postgraduate.
To start the application process, you will need to register with UCAS Postgraduate and choose a password and select a security question. The system will then generate a username which you will need in order to login to your application.
The process to complete the online application form requires you to detail your employment history, qualifications and personal details, then complete a personal statement. Once completed and submitted, your application will be sent to us for consideration. There is no fee to apply to Edge Hill University via UCAS Postgraduate.
You will need to apply through UCAS Postgraduate, using the relevant course code, if you want to study on any of the following programmes:
- MSc Advanced Computer Networking (P060523)
- MSc Applied Clinical Nutrition (P052183)
- MSc Applied Management of Offending Behaviour (To be announced)
- MSc Big Data Analytics (P060386)
- PGCert Big Data Analytics (P060589)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (P039351)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Finance) (P049010)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) (P048778)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) (P051837)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Marketing) (P048779)
- MSc Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Wellbeing (P060408)
- MSc Computing (P039353)
- MSc Conservation Management (P035881)
- PGCert Creative and Cultural Education (P052250)
- MA Creative Writing (P041338)
- MA Critical Screen Practice (P050325)
- MSc Cyber Security (P052286)
- Professional Doctorate Emergency Services Management (P060500)
- MA Educational Enquiry and Professional Learning (P060538)
- PGCert Employment, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Development (P060617)
- MA English (P041450)
- MA Film and Media (P052224)
- MSc Games Programming and Visual Computing (P060524)
- MA History and Culture (P041449)
- MSc Information Security and IT Management (P044007)
- MSc Leadership and Management Development (P043618)
- MA Marketing Communications and Branding (P039360)
- MSc Media Management (P052225)
- PhD Doctor of Philosophy (P060498)
- MA Popular Culture (P047910)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Adult) (P060577)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Child) (P060578)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Learning Disabilities) (P060580)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Mental Health) (P060579)
- MSc Psychology (Conversion) (P041349)
- MSc Psychology in Business (P060953)
- MSc Psychotherapy and Counselling – Contemporary Creative Approaches (P060929)
- MSc Public Health Nutrition (P052184)
- MRes Masters by Research (P060495)
- MA Social Work (P052350)
- MSc Sport, Physical Activity and Health (P052348)
- MA TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) (P052226)
Although there isn’t a deadline for applications through UCAS Postgraduate, you are advised to apply as early as possible.
For more details about the application process or to apply for a course, visit www.ucas.com/postgraduate.