Appointments During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Due to the ongoing situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) we have taken the decision to replace face-to-face appointments and drop-in sessions for the foreseeable future with telephone or virtual appointments. If you need to contact the team, please get in touch via email.
If you would like to book a telephone appointment with one of the teams, please log in to CareerHub and book a slot as you would normally: https://careerhub.edgehill.ac.uk/students
Get in touch: CatalystEnquiries@edgehill.ac.uk
LiveChat (Catalyst Helpdesk): www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/live-chat
For the latest coronavirus update from the University, please visit https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/announcements/coronavirus/ where you will also find a list of frequently asked questions.
Update from Student Loans Company
The information below is based on updates that have been issued so far. If information relevant to you is not listed below, please check the gov.uk website for the latest updates.
- Summer term instalments will still be paid as normal.
- Moving back to your parental home before the end of term due to COVID-19 will not affect the amount of loan you receive. Student Finance do not need to be notified of the change in this instance.
- Applications for next year’s finance are still processed by Student Finance England and Wales.
New full-time students
- Applications for Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales are still open and will be processed as quickly as possible.
New postgraduate and part-time undergraduate students
- Applications for these courses are scheduled to launch later this year.
For further information please visit the gov.uk website.