Someone Needs Help Now

If you need immediate assistance, and it is currently during office hours, please call Student Services on 01695 584554.

If it is currently outside of normal office hours and you are on campus, please call 01695 584227.  

If you live off campus and need immediate advice then call the police on 101.

If it is a medical emergency then phone 999.

For more information on out of hours support, visit our Critical Incident Support webpages.

If it’s not urgent and you’d like to refer someone to us, please use the Let Us Know Referral Form.


Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes NoThanks for your feedback!Please tell us more: