We are committed to Customer Service Excellence and we aim to put you, the student, at the heart of everything we do. If you have any questions that aren’t answered on these pages then just get in touch with us on 01695 584554, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in and see us on the ground floor of the Student Information Centre.
If you have not been satisfied with any aspect of our service, please contact us on 01695 584395 or email email@example.com or alternatively call in to Student Information Centre.
For more information, please see our Complaints Procedure and guidance notes via the following links:
Who We Are
Student Services exists to support and empower our students in all aspects of their life at Edge Hill University. We will endeavour to make sure that no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the issues presented, we deal with each person in a fair, open and transparent way, to assist them in getting the help and support they need.
- A service which is committed to supporting students and enhancing the student experience through their time at University
- A service which will continually keep up to date with changes in legislation and provide information and guidance which is accurate and relevant.
- A service which is available from 08.30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- A service which is committed to maintaining confidentiality, where all enquiries will be responded to quickly (normally within 48 hours) and courteously. If support is required which requires a more in depth discussion and a member of staff is not immediately available then an appointment will be made to suit both parties.
- A service which is committed to listening to you and answering your questions accurately.
- A service which promotes equality and diversity and respects the needs of the individual.
- A service which works with other departments to continually improve and enhance the student experience.
- A service which ensures any complaints are dealt with within the timescales stated in the Complaints Procedures: edgehill.ac.uk/governance/strategies-policies
- A service which will respond to your queries, comments and suggestions via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. These emails will normally be responded to by the team by the next working day.
- Professionally trained Student Services staff, who will receive an induction, annual appraisal and ongoing staff development.
How you can help us to help you
- Please use our service, utilising the information provided.
- Please inform the Student Information Officer at the Information Desk if you need to see somebody or are unsure who to see.
- Please inform us if you need to discuss any issues in private.
- Tell us if you think we can improve our service by visiting our Online Feedback Form.
- Complete the Student Information Desk survey, which is conducted on an annual basis, the results of which will be published online. This will help us to continually improve our service. We also offer feedback cards which you can complete and post while you are with us.
- Use the complaints procedure if you are unhappy about the quality of service you have received. The complaints procedure can be found here: edgehill.ac.uk/governance/strategies-policies
Contact us by dropping in to the Student Information Centre, calling 01695 584554 or via email@example.com
Surveys and Feedback
Student Services consults students on a regular basis in the form of surveys and focus groups. Based on the feedback we receive we make changes to our services. You can see some of the improvements we have made below.
We want to know what you think! If you have feedback on any aspect of our service, please tell us about it by clicking the feedback button below.