#SleighYourStudies from UniSkills is back throughout December to keep your winter break as stress free as possible. From new workshops to exciting competitions, read on to see what our academic elves have in store for you…
- Returning to Learning: Wednesday 8 December, 2.00 – 4.00pm
- Proofreading Strategies: Thursday 9 December, 2.00 – 3.00pm
- Grow your Academic Resilience: Monday 13 December, 11.00am – 12.00noon
- Become a Paraphrasing Pro: Wednesday 15 December, 12.00 – 1.00pm
#SleighYourStudies Workshop – That’s a Wrap: Study with UniSkills
Let us help you wrap up your assignments ahead of the winter break!
This structured study session begins with a 5-minute motivational activity, followed by two 25-minute study bursts (the Pomodoro technique!) to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Wednesday 15 December, 3.00 – 4.00pm (online Blackboard Collaborate)
- Wednesday 22 December, 3.00 – 4.00pm (online Blackboard Collaborate)
Share Your Study Space Competition!*
Where is your cosy spot to study this winter break? Share your pictures with the UniSkills team for the chance to win a £10 Amazon voucher and goody bag!
Simply upload a photo of your study space using #SleighYourStudies on Twitter or Instagram and tag @EHULearnService.
Check out our Student Blog
Our fantastic Student Advisors will be sharing how they stay motivated over the holidays. From time management tips to festive Spotify playlists, they have lots of practical advice and tips for how you can #SleighYourStudies this December.
*#SleighYourStudies Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all EHU students
- The winner will be picked at random from a prize draw at 12.00pm on 4 January 2022
- The prizes are non-transferable
- The winner will be contacted through their Twitter or Instagram account and asked to confirm their EHU student number
- You can publish entries to both Twitter and Instagram (grid/stories) but only one entry will be counted
- The prize will be emailed to the Edge Hill student email address corresponding with the student number given
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond before 18 January 2022, the entry will become null and void and a re-draw will take place