Start the new academic year in a positive way by getting involved with New Year, New Uniskills!
Whether you’ve already made your resolutions or not, now is the perfect time to reflect on your studies and start planning for the term ahead.
Our academic skills team are here to keep you motivated with a jam-packed schedule of support on offer.
How to be a Successful Student – new webinar!
Learn the secrets to being a successful student and maximise your studying potential in 2022.
In this one-hour workshop you will:
- Reflect on your student identity including who you are right now and who you want to be
- Be supported to think about your goals and motivations
- Align your goals against your own student identity and values
- Discover how to access additional academic skills support should you need it
Book your place now and take control of your own study success.
Study Smarter in 2022
Do you struggle with your current revision techniques? Then this session is for you.
We’ll explore effective and efficient revision methods, review the latest technology for time management, discuss systems which will help you to stay motivated and set meaningful academic goals.
At the end of this session, you will:
- Understand how to avoid the procrastination cycle
- Be able to revise more effectively
- Have discovered a variety of note taking techniques
- Be inspired to set your study goals
It’s never too late to change your study habits, so book your place now!
Set your New Year Study Resolutions with our Student Advisors
Let us know yours by using #NewYearNewUniSkills – sharing your goals can help you to progress and keep you motivated when the going gets tough!
Remind me how I…
Our Student Advisors have put together a selection of handy ‘how-to’ videos, including how to book a 1-1, return a book and reserve a study space.
Check them out to refresh your mind and get back into study mode this January!