The University has 8 low-emission cars available for staff to use for business purposes.
These vehicles include:
- 6 – BMW 116 Diesel Efficient Dynamics
- 1 – BMW X1 XDrive 18D SE
- 1 – Mini 1.5 Cooper D
These 8 vehicles are provided with individual fuel cards, therefore you will not incur personal expenditure if you use them to refuel the vehicle.
Only registered user will allowed to book vehicles.To register to use a university car follow the instructions below.
Register as a vehicle user
- Read our Terms and Conditions of Use of
University Fleet, Hire & Work Vehicles
- Complete the Register to Drive University Vehicles
- You can View or share your driving licence information from the gov.uk site.
- enter your details
- you will need your Driving licence number, NI number, and Postcode.
- to access the share code click Share your licence information tab click the Get code button.
Then present the following at the FM Reception in the Durning Centre:
- The completed Register to Drive University Vehicles form
- Your photocard
- DVLA share code