The University has 6 low-emission cars available for staff to use for business purposes.
These vehicles include:
- 3 – BMW 116 Diesel Efficient Dynamics
- 1 – Mini 1.5 Cooper D
- 2 x Ford Tourneo Diesel People Carriers
These 6 vehicles are provided with individual fuel cards, therefore you will not incur personal expenditure if you use them to refuel the vehicle.
Register as a vehicle user
- Read our Terms and Conditions of Use of University Fleet, Hire & Work Vehicles
- Complete the Register to Drive University Vehicles
- You can View or share your driving licence information from the gov.uk site.
- enter your details
- you will need your Driving licence number, NI number, and Postcode.
- to access the share code click Share your licence information tab click the Get code button.
Then present the following at the FM Reception in the Durning Centre:
- The completed Register to Drive University Vehicles form
- Your photocard
- DVLA share code