To register as a vehicle user, you must contact FM Helpdesk to receive your direct EHU registration link – you should never register directly via Co-Wheels as this may incur charges.
Register as a vehicle user
- Read our terms and conditions of use of University fleet, hire and work vehicles
- Complete the register to drive University vehicles
- You can view or share your driving licence information from the gov.uk site.
- enter your details
- you will need your driving licence number, NI number, and postcode.
- to access the share code click share your licence information tab click the get code button.
Then present the following at the FM reception in the Durning Centre:
- The completed Register to Drive University Vehicles form
- Your photocard
- DVLA share code
Book a university vehicle