If you have forgotten your password you can reset your password using your alternative email address. If you know your password please use the change password form.
You will need your University username and you must have already set up an alternate email address to use this service.
- From the password reset page
- Enter your Edge Hill username
- An email will be sent to your alternative email.
- Open the email and follow the instructions
Password Complexity: Your new University password will need to meet at least three of the following criteria:
– Include upper character(s)
– Include lowercase character(s)
– Include numeric character(s)
– Include special character(s)
Passwords should be a minimum of 8 characters long
Passwords should not be anything used in the previous 12 months and they should be unique
Passwords should not be similar to anything previously used (to within three characters) for example you cannot increment by one number each month
Edge Hill Network password will expire every 180 days for students and 33 days for staff, you will be required to choose a new password each time it expires.
Mobile device connecting to Eduroam or Edge Hill wifi must be reconnected using the new password. Failure to change your device wifi setting will result in your account being automatically locked.
Setting an alternate email address
- From the set alternative email page
- Enter you alternative email address in the “email” field and the “confirm” field.
- Click “save”
The alternate email address must be your personal email address not your Edge Hill email.