To celebrate Edge Hill receiving the prestigious civic accolade of Freedom of the City of Liverpool, the University is rewarding the City of Liverpool student(s) with the highest UCAS Tariff score, achieved in one sitting, through the Liverpool Scholarship.
If you are joining a full-time Edge Hill University undergraduate programme and you are domiciled in the City of Liverpool, you may be eligible to receive the Liverpool Scholarship.
- Up to £3,000, paid in three instalments in the first year of study;
- Should more than one student attain the same UCAS tariff score, achieved in one sitting, the £3,000 scholarship will be divided equally between all qualifying recipients.
To be eligible for a Liverpool Scholarship in academic year 2020/21, you must:
- Attain the highest UCAS Tariff score among prospective students domiciled in the City of Liverpool applying in the current application cycle. This must be achieved in one sitting and, for entry in 2020, awarded from 1st September 2017 onwards;
- Be domiciled in the City of Liverpool at the point of application, within postcode areas L1-L20 or L24-L28, and have been a permanent resident in the Liverpool City Council area for a minimum of 12 months;
- Submit your UCAS application to a full-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), full-time integrated Masters degree (MComp/MNSW/MSci) or full-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc) no later than 15th January 2020 and accept the offer of a place at Edge Hill University.
Permanent employees of Edge Hill University and Direct Entry applicants are not eligible for the Liverpool Scholarship.
Please note, students awarded a Liverpool Scholarship will no longer be eligible to receive a High Achievers Scholarship.
Discover more about the achievements and endeavours of a previous winner of a Liverpool Scholarship with our case study of a recent recipient.
There is no application process for the Liverpool Scholarship.
Prospective students will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria outlined above. Successful candidates can expect to be contacted by letter in late 2020.
If you have any queries about the Liverpool Scholarship, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.