Please note, the information below applies to students joining an eligible full-time undergraduate programme in 2020. For archive information about the High Achievers Scholarship for 2019 entry, please visit www.edgehill.ac.uk/highachievers2019.
The High Achievers Scholarship rewards eligible prospective students joining an Edge Hill University full-time undergraduate degree, full-time integrated Masters degree or full-time foundation degree in 2020.
If you achieve 144 UCAS Tariff points on the new UCAS Tariff, you may be eligible to receive a High Achievers Scholarship.
- £1,000 paid in two equal instalments during the first year of study.
To be eligible for a High Achievers Scholarship in academic year 2020/21, you must:
- Attain at least 144 UCAS Tariff points (AAA at A Level, DDD in BTEC) on the new UCAS Tariff. This must be achieved from a maximum of three A Level (or equivalent) grades and achieved in one sitting. For entry in 2020, these qualifications must have been awarded from 1st September 2017 onwards. A combination of suitable A Level/BTEC grades is generally permissible, including two BTEC 90 Credit Diplomas achieved in different subjects, however a single BTEC 90 Credit Diploma will not be accepted in combination with other qualifications;
- Submit your UCAS application to a full-time undergraduate degree (BA/BSc/LLB), integrated Masters degree (MComp/MNSW/MSci) or full-time foundation degree (FdA/FdSc) no later than 15th January 2020;
- Firmly accept the offer of a place and be fully registered at the time of payment as a student at Edge Hill University.
You must not:
- Be repeating the first year.
In addition to the above, the following eligibility criteria also apply:
- The High Achievers Scholarship is open to Edge Hill University applicants domiciled in the UK, EU, Isle of Man or Channel Islands;
- Students awarded a Liverpool Scholarship will no longer be eligible to receive a High Achievers Scholarship.
Qualifications from EU countries, which can be verified through UK NARIC, may also be accepted as satisfying the UCAS Tariff points criteria for the High Achievers Scholarship. Please email email@example.com for further clarification.
There is no application process for the High Achievers Scholarship.
Prospective students will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria outlined above. Successful candidates can expect to be contacted via letter approximately two months after enrolment.
If you have any queries about the High Achievers Scholarship, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.