Please note, the information below applies to students joining a full-time undergraduate degree, integrated Masters degree or foundation degree in 2018 only. For information about the High Achievers Scholarship for 2017 entry, please visit www.edgehill.ac.uk/highachievers2017.
The High Achievers Scholarship rewards eligible prospective students joining an Edge Hill University full-time undergraduate degree, full-time integrated Masters degree or full-time foundation degree in 2018.
If you achieve 144 UCAS Tariff points on the new UCAS Tariff, you may be eligible to receive a High Achievers Scholarship.
- £1,000 paid in two equal instalments during the first year of study.
To be eligible for a High Achievers Scholarship in academic year 2018/19, you must:
- Attain at least 144 UCAS Tariff points (AAA at A Level, DDD in BTEC) on the new UCAS Tariff. This must be achieved from a maximum of three A Level (or equivalent) grades and achieved in one sitting. For entry in 2018, these qualifications must have been awarded from 1st September 2015 onwards. A combination of suitable A Level/BTEC grades is generally permissible, including two BTEC 90 Credit Diplomas achieved in different subjects, however a single BTEC 90 Credit Diploma will not be accepted in combination with other qualifications;
- Submit your UCAS application to a full-time undergraduate degree, integrated Masters degree or full-time foundation degree no later than 15th January 2018 and accept the offer of a place at Edge Hill University.
You must not:
- Be joining BSc (Hons) Paramedic Practice where your tuition fees are being paid by the Department of Health, subject to tuition fee arrangements being confirmed by the Government for this programme for 2018 entry.
In addition to the above, the following eligibility criteria also apply:
- The High Achievers Scholarship is open to Edge Hill University applicants domiciled in the UK, EU, Isle of Man or Channel Islands;
- Students awarded a Liverpool Scholarship will no longer be eligible to receive a High Achievers Scholarship.
Equivalent qualifications from selected EU countries may also be accepted as satisfying the UCAS Tariff points criteria for the High Achievers Scholarship. Please email email@example.com for clarification.
How do I apply?
There is no application process for the High Achievers Scholarship.
Prospective students will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria outlined above. Successful candidates can expect to be contacted via letter in late 2018.