1. Are you an applicant or current student?
2. Are you a UK, EU/EEA/Swiss, Islands or international student?
EU/EEA or Swiss student. Change
3. What type of course will you be joining?
4. Will you be studying full-time or part-time?
5. Are you joining an undergraduate degree, integrated Masters degree or foundation degree?
Undergraduate degree or integrated Masters degree. Change
6. Do you have settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme or are you an Irish national?
None of the above. Change
Based on the answers you have provided, you may be eligible to be considered for the following scholarships:
- Overview: Designed to develop the performance of prospective students who can demonstrate talent, achievement and dedication in sport.
- Value: Up to £1,000 per academic year with additional sports-related benefits and free memberships.
- How to Apply: Competitive application process.
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria and exceptions may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
A range of further scholarships are available to current students which you can apply for, or be nominated for, once you are enrolled on an Edge Hill University programme (some exclusions may apply).
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].