1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student. Change
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
UK student. Change
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying full-time or part-time?
5. Are you currently studying at Level 6 (equivalent to Year 3 of a full-time degree)?
Based on the answers you have provided, you may be eligible to be considered for Academic Achievement Awards and apply for support through the Student Opportunity Fund.
Academic Achievement Awards
- Overview: Rewards the students at Levels 4 and 5 (equivalent to Years 1 and 2 of a full-time degree) with the highest average percentage mark (APM) in their academic department;
- Value: Up to £1,000;
- How to Apply: No application process. Awarded automatically to eligible students;
- More: www.edgehill.ac.uk/academic-achievement
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund
- Value: Up to £2,000
- How to apply: Competitive application process
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria and exceptions may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].