1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student. Change
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
UK student. Change
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying full-time or part-time?
5. Are you studying an undergraduate degree, integrated Masters degree or foundation degree?
Undergraduate degree or integrated Masters degree. Change
6. Are you in the first two years of your programme?
7. Are you studying either Dance, Drama or Musical Theatre or a programme in the Department of English, History and Creative Writing?
Based on the answers you have provided, you may be eligible to apply for support through the Student Opportunity Fund.
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund;
- Value: Up to £2,000;
- How to Apply: Competitive application process;
- More: www.edgehill.ac.uk/itstartswithyou
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria and exceptions may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].