Based on the answers you have provided, you may be eligible to apply for support through the Student Opportunity Fund.
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund.
- Value: Up to £2,000.
- How to apply: Competitive application process.
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].
1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student (change)
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
UK student (change)
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying full time or part time?
Full time (change)
5. Are you studying in the Department of English and Creative Arts?
6. How long is your course?
More than one year (change)
7. Are you in the final year of the course?