Based on the answers you have provided; you may be eligible to apply for support through the Student Opportunity Fund.
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund.
- Value: Up to £2,000.
- How to apply: Competitive application process.
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria and exceptions may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected].
1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student (change)
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
Islands student (Channel Islands/Isle of Man) (change)
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying an undergraduate degree, integrated Master’s degree or foundation degree?
Undergraduate degree or integrated Master’s degree (change)
5. Are you in the first two years of your programme?
6. Are you studying in the Department of Creative Arts?