Based on the answers you have provided, you may be eligible to apply for, or be considered for, the following scholarships.
Academic Achievement Awards
- Overview: Rewards the students at Levels 4 and 5 (equivalent to Years 1 and 2 of a full-time degree) with the highest average percentage mark (APM) in their academic department.
- Value: Up to £1,000.
- How to apply: No application process. Awarded automatically to eligible students.
Dame Janet Suzman Playwriting Prize
- Overview: Supports eligible students in the Department of English and Creative Arts who have developed a script for the stage.
- Value: £1,000 with additional support to help develop your work for performance.
- How to Apply: Competitive application process.
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund.
- Value: Up to £2,000.
- How to apply: Competitive application process.
Please note, these results are intended as a guide only. Additional eligibility criteria and exceptions may apply. Follow the links above for full information about each scholarship.
If you have any queries, please contact Rebecca Whittle, Scholarships Officer, on 01695 657245 or email [email protected].
1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student (change)
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
EU student (change)
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying full-time or part-time?
5. Are you currently studying at Level 6 (equivalent to Year 3 of a full-time degree)?
6. Are you studying either Dance, Drama or Musical Theatre?