Based on the answers you have provided; you may be eligible to apply for the Dame Janet Suzman Playwriting Prize and for support through the Student Opportunity Fund.
Dame Janet Suzman Playwriting Prize
- Overview: Supports eligible students in the Department of English and Creative Arts who have developed a script for the stage.
- Value: £1,000 with additional support to help develop your work for performance.
- How to Apply: Competitive application process.
Student Opportunity Fund
- Overview: Make the most of your student experience and take advantage of career enhancing opportunities with financial support from our Student Opportunity Fund.
- Value: Up to £2,000.
- How to apply: Competitive application process.
1. Are you an applicant or current student?
Current student (change)
2. Are you a UK, EU, Islands or international student?
EU student (change)
3. What type of course are you studying?
4. Are you studying full time or part time?
Part time (change)
5. Are you currently studying at Level 6 (equivalent to Year 3 of a full time degree)?
6. Are you studying either dance, drama or musical theatre?