The University has a governance framework within which all members of Edge Hill community must act when engaging in research or knowledge exchange.
The Research Ethics Policy and the Code of Practice for the Conduct of Research are the principal documents for guiding researchers in ethical conduct.
If you would like information on research integrity at Edge Hill, please contact the Research Office.
Whistleblowers, or anyone else wishing to raise concerns about the integrity of research being conducted by or on behalf of Edge Hill University, should contact the secretary to the University Research Ethics Sub-committee.
Research governance & integrity documents
- Research Strategy (2021-2025)
- Code of Practice for the Conduct of Research
- Code of Practice for the Investigation of Research Misconduct
- Working with human tissue
- The Concordat to Support Research Integrity: reports to the University Research & Innovation Committee
- Nagoya Protocol Guidance
- Contracts: authorised signatories
Research ethics & risk documents
If you have any issues you would like to raise about research ethics at Edge Hill University, please contact the secretary to the University Research Ethics Sub-committee.
EHU researchers: you can now find information on research governance and ethics on the research wiki.