Transferring mode of study

Mode of Study





If you want to transfer the mode of study on your existing programme, please contact the Academic Records team first, to confirm it is an option on your programme.

Arts & Sciences Students: [email protected]

Education Students: [email protected]

Health, Social Care & Medicine Students: [email protected]

It may be possible to transfer from full-time and part-time and vice versa, however there will be tuition fee implications.

You can download the form Transfer Application – Mode of Study.

For more information please contact the Academic Records team.



Last updated on Last updated on Was this page helpful? Yes No Thanks for your feedback! Please tell us more: