• If a recent progression board has confirmed that you should be transferred to part time study for the upcoming academic year the following guidance is available here.

To register for your part time year, you are required to re-enrol in person.
Please use this calendar to book an appointment with the Enrolment team in the Student Administration Centre.
u will also be required to present your Unicard as proof of identification.

Transfer to Part Time


If you have any specific examination queries, please email the Assessment & Examiniations Team; call them on 01695 657472; or visit Academic Registry in the Student Administration Centre.