Use a full-sized screen for best functionality. On smaller devices, always use landscape mode.
All timetables are subject to change. Check for updates regularly and follow advice from your department.
FAS & FoE module and course timetables
Module Timetables: make sure the Type is set to Modules and then start typing the module code into the Resource(s) search bar:
Select the module you are looking for and the timetable will appear for the current week. You may need to change the dates if teaching has not started yet.
Course Timetables: change Type to Courses and then start typing the course title into the Resource(s) search bar:
Select the course you are looking for and the timetable will appear for the current week. You may need to change the dates if teaching has not started yet.
- If you are unsure of your exact modules, contact your department or the Academic Records team in Academic Registry.
- If you have any questions regarding a module’s timetable and for seminar information, contact the module leader or your department directly.
- If you have any problems using the Student Calendar site, contact the Space Management team for assistance: StudentCalendar@edgehill.ac.uk.
FHSCM student timetables
Timetable information will be provided from your department directly. Please check your Blackboard page or contact your department:
- Nursing/ODP/Midwifery: AskNMAHSchool@edgehill.ac.uk
- Applied Health & Social Care: AskASHC@edgehill.ac.uk
- Medical School: email@example.com
If you have checked your timetable but are unsure of the location of the classroom, see the table below:
|CSSC||Clinical Skills Simulation Centre (Formerly LINC)|
|FoEL||Faculty of Education Lakeside (Formerly E)|
|FoEP||Faculty of Education Piazza|
|H||Health and Social Care|
|Hub||Main (upstairs - above hot food counter)|
|LP||Law & Psychology|
|M||Main (upstairs - above Main Reception)|
For further details on room location, here is a campus map along with information on seating capacity and facilities in each building.