If you are considering a repeat year application,  you should first seek advice from either your personal tutor, programme leader or head of department. After discussing your position, you can submit a formal application with the appropriate supporting evidence.

The repeat year scheme is evidence-based and sits alongside the institutional procedure for exceptional mitigating circumstances (EMC).  If there is no independent evidence available, we may also consider support from the relevant subject area.

This information is also available in booklet format.

repeat year guidance