Key points to note:
- The University agrees the fees for all provision of study before the start of each academic year. All full time undergraduate tuition fees for 2018/19 are £9,250
- You must meet specific criteria to apply for a teaching or NHS bursary
- We have a range of scholarships worth up to £3,000 for those who meet eligibility criteria
- You can apply to the Student Opportunity Fund for up to £2,000 to support a project, initiative or opportunity that will enhance your career prospects or develop your transferable skills. Eligibility criteria apply.
- Top Tips for Completing Your Student Finance Application