To become fully enrolled, you must have:
- Had your qualifications and references verified
- Cleared any medical and DBS checks (if necessary)
- Completed both stages of your online enrolment
- Uploaded a suitable passport-style photo for your Unicard
- Submitted a valid ID (see Enrolment Identification Requirements)
- Either paid your tuition fees in full; or made arrangements to pay by agreed instalments; or supplied written evidence of payment from a third party
- Signed your agreement to abide by Edge Hill University’s Terms & Conditions
- Agreed to our Data Collection Notice
- Completed any other administrative procedures required by your course
If you are a new student and have a non-academic pre-entry requirement outstanding, you may be allowed to part-enrol onto your course.
You can email the Enrolment team or call them on 01695 657600 for further information.