Rosie Redvers-Jones
BA (Hons) Drama, 2012
MA Making Performance, 2015

Fight Club

Graduate Rosie Redvers-Jones has developed a business training performers in the Scare and Live Horror entertainment industry, a sector which has grown in popularity in recent years.

Rosie spotted a need for specific Scare Actor Training and has now performed with or trained the actors for companies across the UK, including London (Unlocked Vision Entertainment), Norfolk (PrimEvil at Dinosaur Adventure Park), York (HallowScream at York Maze), Birmingham (Twisted Attractions), Penkridge (Twisted Attractions at Lower Drayton Farm) and Canterbury (Contagious at Canterbury Tales). She even has her own event, ScreamFest in Burton-on-Trent, which has entertained audiences of 18,000 people over 14 terrifying nights.

“The course enabled me to really get to grips with what I wanted to achieve in training Scare performers. I gained a much deeper understanding of how I could work with, and deliver, the performance system I had created when working in the industry, and I was able to develop that in my Masters.”

Rosie Redvers-Jones