Edge Hill University’s flagship Creative Edge building will play host to Lancashire’s BIG (Business Innovation for Growth) 2014 Conference on Wednesday, 18 June.
Keynote speakers at the conference will include Wayne Hemingway MBE of Hemingway Design and LEGO’s Kayleigh Davis.
This year’s BIG Conference theme is ‘Transformation: Mission & Ambition’ – how creativity and innovation can unlock expanding and emerging markets. BIG conference will be Lancashire’s contribution to IFB2014.
The event will be:
• Showcasing inspiring examples of business innovation and growth
• Future scoping the impact of new ideas and possibilities in business
• Investigating business opportunities offered by new technologies
• Revealing how effective exploitation of IP can reinvent the business model
• Providing stimulating discussion and debate
BIG 2014 will combine keynote speakers, workshops and seminars with practical demonstrations and case-studies to showcase what is possible and inspire new ideas.
To read the full agenda, speaker biographies and watch videos visit the new BIG Conference website.
Roy Bayfield, Director of Corporate Communications at Edge Hill University said: “Edge Hill University is excited to host this fantastic conference. We know from our own partnerships, research and the achievements of our graduates that creativity and innovation are key aspects of business. Lancashire is an exciting place to do business, and BIG will reflect this.’