The Creative Edge building houses our two High-definition television studios. We offer industry standard broadcast equipment with
- Camera channels operated via either a studio configuration or hand held
- Production galleries and control rooms with reference lighting
- Totally tapeless workflow with a Media Asset Management system (EditShare)
- Fully independent talk back system to all studio areas
Here is a list of some of our equipment media students’ use in the studio:
- Sony and JVC HD Camera channels
- Sony MVS and For-A HVS Vision Mixers
- Full HD Routing across TV Studio spaces
- Full Talkback facilities across both studios
- Large Chroma Key infinity wall
- Fully populated motorised lighting rig
The Media Production team provide support to students and staff who use our media facilities. The team is based in the Creative Edge building, room G005 on the ground floor, just pop into the office or email MediaProduction@edgehill.ac.uk
Telephone 01695 657283 or ex 7283
The top floor of the Creative Edge houses our media editing booths. We have the following editing software
- Adobe Premier Pro CC
We also offer an audio recording studios on the lower ground floor level
- Pro-Tools HDX with a C24 automated sound mixing desk
- Sound Rehearsal rooms for students to practice
Media copying can be provided by the media production team which allows students to copy media to DVD.
The Media Production team provide support to students and staff who use our media facilities. The team is based in the Creative Edge building, room G005 on the ground floor, just pop into the office or email MediaProduction@edgehill.ac.uk.
Telephone 01695 657283 or ex 7283.
Loans & Requests
Specialist media equipment used by Department of Media courses is loaned from Creative Edge. As a further enhancement all media equipment is pre-booked using our new booking system so that you can see availability and reserve items for yourself.
Access the Media Loans booking system at: http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/services/media-loans