The university campus and Catalyst are closed.
Please do not travel to Catalyst. You can contact the team during normal helpdesk hours for all enquiries. We are working virtually to help and assist you to work remotely.
Virtual Support still available
You can still contact us over the via e-mail or live chat:
Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 6pm
The University Library is situated in Catalyst at the heart of the Ormskirk campus. Facilities include:
- Networked PCs and wireless access
- Access to 200,000 items including books and audiovisual resources
- Printing and photocopying
- Bookable group rooms and collaborative spaces
- Dedicated silent study floor
- A range of study areas – group work, quiet study and silent study
- Access to help and support
To encourage appropriate use of the spaces in Catalyst we have a Noise and Acceptable Use Policy.
To help you find a PC in the University library use the PC availability app.
|What you can find on this floor|
If you are unable to find a learning space in the University Library remember that there are other learning spaces across campus:
- The Hub contains PCs, Macs and group study pods