The University Library is situated at the heart of the Ormskirk campus. Facilities include:
- Networked PCs and wireless access
- Access to 200,000 items including books and audiovisual resources
- Media loans
- Printing and photocopying
- A range of assistive technologies
- Bookable individual study rooms and group rooms
- A range of study zones – group work, quiet work and silent study
- Access to help and support
Read our noise and acceptable behaviour policy.
To help you find a PC in the University library or LINC use the PC availability app.
|What you can find on this floor|
If you are unable to find a learning space in the University Library remember that there are other learning spaces across campus:
- The LINC building contains over 90 open access PCs including a 24/7 PC space
- The Hub contains PCs, Macs and group study pods